Giving all kids a chance to play
Music Haven empowers and connects young people through exceptional tuition-free music education, mentoring, and performance by resident musicians in the heart of New Haven. We were brought on board to create a digital annual report for their board members and stakeholders. To our joy, the project evolved into a full-scale re-brand and web design. Being their 10-year anniversary, they were ready for a fresh new feel to match the energy of their new president. We conducted a brand boot camp, meeting with their board of directors to collect insight and feedback and ultimately, pitch them on their new brand...
Designing the new site…
Next, we moved on to conquer the new website. We took all of the content off of the site and performed a full audit, changing almost 100% of the wording, the images and the architecture. We identified the top 4-5 elements of their program that we wanted to put at the forefront of the site and then built a design that would speak to those elements, leveraging new technologies to simplify administrative tasks.
Before the redesign, Music Haven’s site was basically a digital brochure. But now, their site is an intricate part of their operation.
Their new site...
- Is fully responsive, looking great on any device
- Allows users to see a calendar of upcoming events and to purchase tickets online
- Streamlines the donation process into one easy to use CRM
- Now features a ‘Press Page’ for all their news coverage and downloadable EPK elements
- Contains multiple contact forms that organizes different inquiries into separate categories
- Provides important information like financials, statistics on their students, cost of programming, ways to support, etc.
- Outlines all their programs and allows new students to register
- Showcases student profiles, their music, photos and videos